Navigation HTML pages inlearning module tool
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Abedalqader_Omar
Posted On:   Wednesday, March 17, 2010 05:41 AM

Dear all: This is the first post for me, i want ask team about the navigation in learning module tools, I have the course this course contain 5 pages html this pages im add it in learning module i want to create next button to navigate between this pages i know it's possible using "a href" link and possible using javascriptcode, but i dont wan'y to spcefic the url for pages just i want write javascript code, because if i want to add 20 pages just take this code and copy in all pages without get all url of all pages. it's possible in blackboard CE4 but when im migrate this course to CE8 give me error javascript. the code using in blackborad CE4 is parent.button.document.links[3] but when im usin   More>>

Dear all:

This is the first post for me, i want ask team about the navigation in learning module tools, I have the course this course contain 5 pages html this pages im add it in learning module i want to create next button to navigate between this pages i know it's possible using "a href" link and possible using javascriptcode, but i dont wan'y to spcefic the url for pages just i want write javascript code, because if i want to add 20 pages just take this code and copy in all pages without get all url of all pages.

it's possible in blackboard CE4 but when im migrate this course to CE8 give me error javascript.

the code using in blackborad CE4 is

parent.button.document.links[3] but when im using the same code in CE8 give me error the error is " parent.button.links is null or not an object"

please cat let me about this problem and how i can solve.

Thanks,

abedalqader qassam omar.    <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact