ClassNotFoundException when using a signed Applet to access a local RMI server
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Friday, February 5, 2010 05:20 PM

My architecture is like this: I have an RMI server running on computer 1, bind itself as "HelloServer". I have a signed applet which is included in a html page on computer 2. I open a browser on computer 1, visit the web page on computer 2. So applet will be downloaded and run. I want the applet to talk to the RMI server on computer 1. My problem is that: I keep to get this error when running the client applet: HelloApplet exception: error unmarshalling return; nested exception is: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: examples.rmi.signedapplet.server.HelloImpl_Stub java.rmi.UnmarshalException: error unmarshalling return; nested exception is:    More>>

My architecture is like this:

I have an RMI server running on computer 1, bind itself as "HelloServer".

I have a signed applet which is included in a html page on computer 2.

I open a browser on computer 1, visit the web page on computer 2. So applet will be downloaded and run. I want the applet to talk to the RMI server on computer 1.

My problem is that: I keep to get this error when running the client applet:

HelloApplet exception: error unmarshalling return; nested exception is:

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: examples.rmi.signedapplet.server.HelloImpl_Stub

java.rmi.UnmarshalException: error unmarshalling return; nested exception is:

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: examples.rmi.signedapplet.server.HelloImpl_Stub

at sun.rmi.registry.RegistryImpl_Stub.lookup(Unknown Source)

at java.rmi.Naming.lookup(Naming.java:84)

at examples.rmi.signedapplet.client.HelloApplet.init(HelloApplet.java:23)

I tried to download the signed applet and the web page to computer 1, then the applet client run without problem.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact