dcsimg
2 ways communication for Bluetooth connection..
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   izzah_meor
Posted On:   Monday, February 1, 2010 02:19 AM

Hi.. I am now on a project to develop an application for mobile devices. My project is “Java based e-voting system through Bluetooth (Mobile-to-Mobile)”. So, I am fully utilized the J2ME and the Bluetooth technology. As for Bluetooth technology, I need at least one Server and several Clients in order to make my program works. For this project, both Server and Clients are using mobile devices. As for now, I faced some problems on the Bluetooth connection: 1) To be a Server or a Client, I need to log in myself as an Admin first, then only I can set myself either to be a Server or a Client. If I log in myself as another person (NOT Admin), I can't even be a Client. How I can make another person (   More>>

Hi..

I am now on a project to develop an application for mobile devices. My project is “Java based e-voting system through Bluetooth (Mobile-to-Mobile)”. So, I am fully utilized the J2ME and the Bluetooth technology. As for Bluetooth technology, I need at least one Server and several Clients in order to make my program works. For this project, both Server and Clients are using mobile devices.

As for now, I faced some problems on the Bluetooth connection:

1) To be a Server or a Client, I need to log in myself as an Admin first, then only I can set myself either to be a Server or a Client. If I log in myself as another person (NOT Admin), I can't even be a Client. How I can make another person (NOT Admin) to be a Client..??

2) I can be either a Server or a Client when I logged in as an Admin. So, what I did was, in one mobile phone, I logged in as an Admin and set myself as a Server. Another mobile phone, I logged in as an Admin and set myself as a Client. So now, I have a Server and a Client. BUT, this Server and Client can only make a one way communication, which means, Server can only RECEIVE and Client can only SEND.

How I can make this Server and Client communicate in a TWO ways communication..?? Means that, a Server can SEND & RECEIVE..and same goes to Client which can SEND & RECEIVE too..

Really needs help from others..

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact