dcsimg
Pass mulipale files (*.wsdl) to exec command
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Yone_Eilat
Posted On:   Sunday, January 3, 2010 07:02 AM

Hi, I’m executing the following Ant exec command: And got the followings error: The ' characters around the executable and arguments arenot part of the command. [exec] Apache Software Foundation, org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlBeans version 2.3.0-r540734 [exec] *.wsdl:0: error: cannot.load.file: Cannot load wsdl file /users2/cmbld/GPPSCHED/WEB/BUILD_FOLDER/GPPWebServices/artefacts/*.wsdl: /users2/cmbld/GPPSCHED/WEB/BUILD_FOLDER/GPPWebServices/artefacts/*.wsdl (No such file or directory) [exec] Time to build schema type system: 0.193 seconds [exec] BUILD FAILED    More>>

Hi,

I’m executing the following Ant exec command:

And got the followings error:

The ' characters around the executable and arguments arenot part of the command.

[exec] Apache Software Foundation, org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlBeans version 2.3.0-r540734

[exec] *.wsdl:0: error: cannot.load.file: Cannot load wsdl file /users2/cmbld/GPPSCHED/WEB/BUILD_FOLDER/GPPWebServices/artefacts/*.wsdl: /users2/cmbld/GPPSCHED/WEB/BUILD_FOLDER/GPPWebServices/artefacts/*.wsdl (No such file or directory)

[exec] Time to build schema type system: 0.193 seconds

[exec] BUILD FAILED

If I replaced “*.wsdl” with full wsdl name like: “Country_List_Service.wsdl” than the exec command pass successfully.

How can I pass “*.wsdl” to exec command that will not failed on “(No such file or directory)”

Moreover, what is the menning of the error “The ' characters around the executable and arguments arenot part of the command.”

Thanks.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact