dcsimg
Is it possible to immediately cancel Graphics.drawImage ()?
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Leo_Ge
Posted On:   Tuesday, August 4, 2009 10:57 AM

Hello! I load immages in applet depending on the user input events (mose movements). I use getImage () to fetch image and and Graphics.drawImage (...) to display it and I implement ImageObserver interface. At some stage several (say 10) images are loaded in parallel from the server. If at this point there is an input from user, I want to immediately stop loading all images (and start loading 10 other images). But in practice I need to wait untill the call ImageObserver.imageUpdate is called for each one of the 10 images and to return true (thus stopping the further download). Is there a way to immediately cancel image download? Should I override Applet.getimage () method?    More>>

Hello!

I load immages in applet depending on the user input events (mose movements).

I use getImage () to fetch image and and Graphics.drawImage (...) to display it and I implement ImageObserver interface.

At some stage several (say 10) images are loaded in parallel from the server. If at this point there is an input from user, I want to immediately stop loading all images (and start loading 10 other images).

But in practice I need to wait untill the call ImageObserver.imageUpdate is called for each one of the 10 images and to return true (thus stopping the further download).

Is there a way to immediately cancel image download?

Should I override Applet.getimage () method?

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact