dcsimg
Why isTokenValid( request ) always returns false when i am opening a child windows and do some work using javascript window.open() method.
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Abdul_Wasie
Posted On:   Monday, May 18, 2009 08:24 AM

I want to resolved the problem of on refreshing the last action is called and if a add a record then again same record is added. so i search and find solution using tokens. My problem was solved but when on my jsp if i open a child windows and do some work and close it. and then add the isTokenValid( request ) always returns false. kindly suggest me. either if i want to save some value in session and then on submit m not able to get the value from session i open a child windows using javascription : window.open(). Let me tell you i am using window.open to open page where i can search records and the selected one record so that i get some text from child window to parent windows. if any point is not clear let    More>>

I want to resolved the problem of on refreshing the last action is called and if a add a record then again same record is added. so i search and find solution using tokens. My problem was solved but when on my jsp if i open a child windows and do some work and close it. and then add the isTokenValid( request ) always returns false.

kindly suggest me.

either if i want to save some value in session and then on submit m not able to get the value from session i open a child windows using javascription : window.open().

Let me tell you i am using window.open to open page where i can search records and the selected one record so that i get some text from child window to parent windows.

if any point is not clear let me know.

Regards.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact