Web Services Explorer - Tomcat server running but method invocation "IWAB0135E An unexpected error has occurred.404 Not Found."
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonima_Anonima
Posted On:   Thursday, April 16, 2009 07:54 AM

Hi all, I'm using eclipse 3.4, tomcat 6, JRE 6 and axis 1 within a Web Service that I've developed. I would like to test my Web Service through the Web Services Explorer, but I can't because I get an error. I launch the Tomcat server on port number 8080 (the internal one, with the external one stopped) and it starts correctly. When I click on "Test with Web Services Explorer" I get a message from the Web Service Explorer saying that the WSDL file was successfully opened. However, when I try to invoke a method I get the following error from the Web Services Explorer: "IWAB0135E An unexpected error has occurred. 404 Not Found." I've tried to open a Web browser and type "http://localh   More>>

Hi all,

I'm using eclipse 3.4, tomcat 6, JRE 6 and axis 1 within a Web Service that I've developed.

I would like to test my Web Service through the Web Services Explorer, but I can't because I get an error. I launch the Tomcat server on port number 8080 (the internal one, with the external one stopped) and it starts correctly. When I click on "Test with Web Services Explorer" I get a message from the Web Service Explorer saying that the WSDL file was successfully opened. However, when I try to invoke a method I get the following error from the Web Services Explorer:

"IWAB0135E An unexpected error has occurred.
404 Not Found."

I've tried to open a Web browser and type "http://localhost:8080" but I don't get the Tomcat Web Page either.

I've exported the Web Service to a .war file and tested it in the external Tomcat, and it works correctly.

I've googled but got no answer to my problem. I really would like to test my Web Service using the Web Services Explorer. And in fact, I also want to be able to debug it if necessary.

I would be very grateful if someone could help me with this problem, becuase I don't understand what it's hapenning.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Anonima.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact