Handling Queue Exception Scenario in MDB
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Sriram_Sundararajan
Posted On:   Sunday, April 12, 2009 12:02 PM

Hi, I am using OC4J10.1.3 and WebsphereMQ as a messaging service. I have configured a MDB for listening and processing the messages from WebsphereMQ. As soon as the message is processed an entry is made in database, basically the messages is getting stored in xml formate. There is one strange issue is happening, sometimes i am seeing 5 additional entries for the same message in the database. Is it some thing to do with any configuration for Messages. I persume if there is an error, the message will re-deleiver for 1 more times based on the configuration. In this case it has been configured for 5times, so that is why my    More>>

Hi,

I am using OC4J10.1.3 and WebsphereMQ as a messaging service.

I have configured a MDB for listening and processing the messages from WebsphereMQ.

As soon as the message is processed an entry is made in database, basically the messages is getting stored in xml formate.

There is one strange issue is happening, sometimes i am seeing 5 additional entries for the same message in the database.

Is it some thing to do with any configuration for Messages. I persume if there is an error, the message will re-deleiver for 1 more times based on the configuration.

In this case it has been configured for 5times, so that is why my message is getting re-delivered for 5 times.

In order to identify the actual error, i put the debugging message "System.out.println" inside the MDB, even that is also not getting generated in the output log file.

So my questions are

1. Where is the configuration parameter to see the exception queue settings? like message delivery fail over etc.

2. Why none of the debugging statements outputs in MDB are not getting generated in server log file?

3. Is there any seperate log file for JMS message?

regards

sri

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact