Preferences of project
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Edward_Boszczowski
Posted On:   Monday, March 23, 2009 08:04 AM

I have one project that I am using Java3D, but in my machine I have two OSs, Linux (Slackware 12.2) and Windows (Vista). I have Eclipse installed on both, but I want to setup the project to include on Classpath the jars of java3D, but I want this configuration works equal on both systems. The path I have to the Jars on Windows is something like that E:/AnotherFolder/Windows/Java3dJars the path for Linux is something like that /mnt/temp/AnotherFolder/Linux/Java3dJars Detail: E: and /mnt/temp are the SAME directory, because E: is a partition alone to share with both systems, therefore, E:/AnotherFolder/Windows/Java3dJars is equal to /mnt/temp/AnotherFolder/Windows/Java3dJars Is there any   More>>

I have one project that I am using Java3D, but in my machine I have two OSs, Linux (Slackware 12.2) and Windows (Vista).
I have Eclipse installed on both, but I want to setup the project to include on Classpath the jars of java3D, but I want this configuration works equal on both systems.

The path I have to the Jars on Windows is something like that

E:/AnotherFolder/Windows/Java3dJars

the path for Linux is something like that
/mnt/temp/AnotherFolder/Linux/Java3dJars

Detail: E: and /mnt/temp are the SAME directory, because E: is a partition alone to share with both systems, therefore, E:/AnotherFolder/Windows/Java3dJars is equal to /mnt/temp/AnotherFolder/Windows/Java3dJars

Is there any possibility for me doing that?

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact