dcsimg
Problems in creating a database engine foe mobile devices using j2me
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   thrinath_chiluveru
Posted On:   Thursday, March 12, 2009 04:08 AM

I am trying to develop a database engine for mobile devices.. it is to develop a miniature version of the DBMS that can be deployed on a mobile phone..I have to develop my own code for performing tasks such a s creating a table, inserting values into it, selecting from it etc.. I limited my self to develop the software so that it can perform 3 functionalities of create, insert,select.. I should be taking the details such as table name and its parameters from the user and then should be able to create a suitable data structure for it(i tried to develop a class)... I got stuck while developing the code for creation of a table.. I am facing problems in creating a dynamic data structu   More>>

I am trying to develop a database engine for mobile devices.. it is to develop a miniature version of the DBMS that

can be deployed on a mobile phone..I have to develop my own code for performing tasks such a s creating a table,

inserting values into it, selecting from it etc..

I limited my self to develop the software so that it can perform 3 functionalities of create, insert,select..
I should be taking the details such as table name and its parameters from the user and then should be able to

create a suitable data structure for it(i tried to develop a class)...

I got stuck while developing the code for creation of a table.. I am facing problems in creating a dynamic data

structure for a table and also to use such data structure else where in my project..

I would be very grateful to u all if u help me out in developing the code for this project..
html tags to format code blocks.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact