dcsimg
Cross Domain authentication
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Sam_Vijay
Posted On:   Tuesday, December 30, 2008 07:06 AM

Hi, We have two web applications say www.mysite-1.com and www.mysite-2.com , these 2 applications are hosted in a different environment (server). The users will always login (form based) to www.mysite-1.com first, and then click a link of www.mysite-2.com . The www.mysite-2.com does not have its own authentication process. The www.mysite-2.com should get the user details from www.mysite-1.com So my question is how can www.mysite-2.com get user details from www.mysite-1.com where the user is already authenticated? We are looking at a simple and secure solution (we do not want to use SSO) Please let me know if any ideas :-)    More>>

Hi,

We have two web applications say www.mysite-1.com and www.mysite-2.com , these 2 applications are hosted in a different environment (server). The users will always login (form based) to www.mysite-1.com first, and then click a link of www.mysite-2.com . The www.mysite-2.com does not have its own authentication process. The www.mysite-2.com should get the user details from www.mysite-1.com

So my question is how can www.mysite-2.com get user details from www.mysite-1.com where the user is already authenticated?

We are looking at a simple and secure solution (we do not want to use SSO)

Please let me know if any ideas :-)
   <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact