UnsatisfiedLinkError
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Amy_Quinn
Posted On:   Friday, November 7, 2008 11:47 AM

I am in the process of moving a JNI call over from Windows to AIX and am currently stuck on an UnstatifiedLinkError. I was able to compile the our shared library (code1_jni.a) and the java code will successfully load the library. However, the call that is failing is to a native method within the shared library. The error shows that the signature of the method is being seen but I am still getting the UnsatisfiedLinkError. Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: com/discovertax/etl/addressmatcher/Code1MatchedAddress.code1MatchAddress(Lja va/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)[Ljava /lang/String; The shared library (code1_jni.a) and the linked   More>>

I am in the process of moving a JNI call over from Windows to AIX and am currently stuck on an UnstatifiedLinkError. I was able to compile the our shared library (code1_jni.a) and the java code will successfully load the library. However, the call that is failing is to a native method within the shared library. The error shows that the signature of the method is being seen but I am still getting the UnsatisfiedLinkError.

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:
com/discovertax/etl/addressmatcher/Code1MatchedAddress.code1MatchAddress(Lja
va/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)[Ljava
/lang/String;

The shared library (code1_jni.a) and the linked object (com_discovertax_etl_addressmatcher_Code1MatchedAddress.o) are both in the same directory which does exist in the LIBPATH.

Since the error shows that it can see the signature of the method I am trying to call does anyone know why I might get the UnsatisfiedLinkError.

Thanks in advance and please let me know if any additional info will help.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact