dcsimg
The "Contact Us" email link does not work.
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Stephen_McConnell
Posted On:   Tuesday, June 17, 2008 10:22 AM

Brad. I am trying to contact you via the Contact Us link on the page. The email generated keeps getting sent back as undeliverable. I am trying to report a problem with one of the users. Satya Das keeps posting forum posts and then answers the question himself with links that are starting to redirect to advertising. Ones such as this one Advantage of Externalization over Serialization . I have replied to several of his posts requesting he stop doing this, but he continues to do this. Can you fix both of the above problems? Stephen McConnell Premium    More>>

Brad.

I am trying to contact you via the Contact Us link on the page. The email generated keeps getting sent back as undeliverable.

I am trying to report a problem with one of the users. Satya Das keeps posting forum posts and then answers the question himself with links that are starting to redirect to advertising. Ones such as this one Advantage of Externalization over Serialization .

I have replied to several of his posts requesting he stop doing this, but he continues to do this.

Can you fix both of the above problems?

Stephen McConnell
Premium

<<Less

Re: The "Contact Us" email link does not work.

Posted By:   Anonymous  
Posted On:   Monday, August 4, 2008 09:14 AM

Sorry - I missed this post, plus I didn't get notification of it.

I've removed/hidden a lot of Satya Das posts and have notified him that he has spammed this site.

I'm also in the processes of determining what happened with the contacts form. If you have trouble in the future, then you can always email me at bjones -A.T- jupitermedia dot com.

Thanks for the feedback.

Brad!
About | Sitemap | Contact