dcsimg
Adding a new figure to an already created figure.
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Rashi_Bahal
Posted On:   Tuesday, May 20, 2008 06:45 AM

Hi I have a figure in GEF. Now, i want to add one more figure at the top of the earlier figure so that the newly created figure will be half inside and half outside of the editpart of the old figure. The newly created figure should not grow in size even if the older figure is resized. Suppose i have a big rectangle. Now, i want to give some qualification to the rectangle object, so i should have a small rectangle at the top-left corner of the bigger rectangle that wld specify some qualification of the bigger rectangle. This is something i have thought, if the same thing can be done in some other way without creating a new object, directly in the previously created, plz let me know. This wld look   More>>

Hi

I have a figure in GEF. Now, i want to add one more figure at the top of the earlier figure so that the newly created figure will be half inside and half outside of the editpart of the old figure. The newly created figure should not grow in size even if the older figure is resized.

Suppose i have a big rectangle. Now, i want to give some qualification to the rectangle object, so i should have a small rectangle at the top-left corner of the bigger rectangle that wld specify some qualification of the bigger rectangle.
This is something i have thought, if the same thing can be done in some other way without creating a new object, directly in the previously created, plz let me know.

This wld look something like the black small boxes at the border of the Circuit figure in logic example of GEF.

Can anyone tell me how to do this.

Thanks

<<Less

Re: Adding a new figure to an already created figure.

Posted By:   Rashi_Bahal  
Posted On:   Thursday, May 22, 2008 03:26 AM

Create two figures and place the second figure and the respective place inside the first figure.
About | Sitemap | Contact