dcsimg
write an EOF without closing the stream
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   belattaf_youcef
Posted On:   Sunday, April 20, 2008 06:11 PM

Hello everybody, I've a question, excuse me for my bad english. I've a thread which reads commands from a socket. I would like these commands to be parsed by an ANTLR parser. But to start parsing, the parser needs the EOF. How can I insert an EOF. I've used a PipedInputStream/PipedOutputStream between the socket and the parser to insert a EOF after each command, but i have to close the stream after each command, I think there's a better solution. So i've realy 2 questions : 1. How can I make the ANTLR Parser start parsing without detecting the EOF ? 2. How can I insert an EOF in a streal without closing it ? Thank you.    More>>

Hello everybody,

I've a question, excuse me for my bad english.

I've a thread which reads commands from a socket. I would like these commands to be parsed by an ANTLR parser. But to start parsing, the parser needs the EOF. How can I insert an EOF.

I've used a PipedInputStream/PipedOutputStream between the socket and the parser to insert a EOF after each command, but i have to close the stream after each command, I think there's a better solution.

So i've realy 2 questions :
1. How can I make the ANTLR Parser start parsing without detecting the EOF ?

2. How can I insert an EOF in a streal without closing it ?

Thank you.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact