Can't check old mails in a POP3 until I receive another new mail
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Juan_Torrandell
Posted On:   Friday, April 11, 2008 07:42 AM

Hi everybody (sorry for my English) I have a JSP using JavaMail to check my INBOX (is a POP3 server). I've tried many code examples but everyone gives me the same error. When I check the first time, everything goes ok, but when I check the second time, the program can't found the old messages and it says there's no mails, until it arrives another mail to the inbox and then I can receive all the messages again (but just one time, until arrives another). My program needs to check always the message because is a control program that checks for mails received seven days ago and sends a warning to the user. So... How can I check my inbox with javamail and retrieve all the old messages even there's no n   More>>

Hi everybody (sorry for my English)

I have a JSP using JavaMail to check my INBOX (is a POP3 server). I've tried many code examples but everyone gives me the same error. When I check the first time, everything goes ok, but when I check the second time, the program can't found the old messages and it says there's no mails, until it arrives another mail to the inbox and then I can receive all the messages again (but just one time, until arrives another).

My program needs to check always the message because is a control program that checks for mails received seven days ago and sends a warning to the user.

So... How can I check my inbox with javamail and retrieve all the old messages even there's no new messages in the inbox?

Thanks for the help

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact