dcsimg
Multiple loggers
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   baruch_hizkya
Posted On:   Wednesday, April 9, 2008 12:47 PM

I have 3 different loggers which means: 1. each log with "CTX1" (from any package) context will be written to ctx1-appender 2. each log with "CTX2" (from any package) context will be written to ctx2-appender 3. each log written from the package "com.fw" and all the descendant context will be written to fw-appender configuration: everything is fine, but i can't configure this situation: pseudo code: logger.info("CTX1",&qu   More>>

I have 3 different loggers which means:

1. each log with "CTX1" (from any package) context will be written to ctx1-appender

2. each log with "CTX2" (from any package) context will be written to ctx2-appender

3. each log written from the package "com.fw" and all the descendant context will be written to fw-appender

configuration:

everything is fine, but i can't configure this situation:

pseudo code:

logger.info("CTX1","start");

call to fw util, whice inside has the following logger.info("***any*** framework context","framework utility");

logger.info("CTX1","end");

the "start" message was written to the file that was attached to ctx1-appender

the "framework utility" message was written to the file that was attached to fw-appender

the "end" message was written to the file that was attached to ctx1-appender

this is fine and it should work like that.

goal:

I want that the framework message ("whice can be from any package / any logger context - and can't be changed") to written into the file that atached to ctx1-appender

for example the file ct1.log is attached to ctx1-appender
i want to c the following messages in the file ct1.log

[INFO] start

[INFO] framework utility

[INFO] end

currently only the following messages are written into ct1.log

[INFO] start

[INFO] end

the following message is written to the file that was attached to fw-appender
[INFO] framework utility

how can i to that ?

10x in adavanced