dcsimg
pass Hashtable to JNI as jobject
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   planet_saro
Posted On:   Thursday, April 3, 2008 02:00 PM

Iam passing Hashtable to JNI and tried to access the get method of Hashtable in C by passing a key. Iam not gettting the value. instead it throws a dump and server exits. the exception happens in the CallObjectMethod. iam getting a valid methodid though. Java Code ---------- Hashtable ht = new Hashtable(); ht.put("1", "one"); ht.put("2", "two"); public native String getHashValue(Hashtable ht); C Code ------ JNIEXPORT jstring JNICALL JNI_getHashValue(JNIEnv *env, jobje   More>>

Iam passing Hashtable to JNI and tried to access the get method of Hashtable in C by passing a key. Iam not gettting the value. instead it throws a dump and server exits.

the exception happens in the CallObjectMethod. iam getting a valid methodid though.

Java Code

----------

Hashtable ht = new Hashtable();

ht.put("1", "one");

ht.put("2", "two");

public native String getHashValue(Hashtable ht);

C Code

------

JNIEXPORT jstring JNICALL JNI_getHashValue(JNIEnv *env, jobject thisobj, jobject hashtable)

{

jclass hashClass=(*env)->GetObjectClass(env,hashtable);

jmethodID getMethod = (*env)->GetMethodID

(env,hashClass,"get","(Ljava/lang/Object;)Ljava/lang/Object;");

jobject jkey = "1";

jobject jstr = (jobject)(*env)->CallObjectMethod(env,hashtable, getMethod,jkey);

printf("the string is %s
", jstr);

}

<<Less

Re: pass Hashtable to JNI as jobject

Posted By:   Anonymous  
Posted On:   Monday, April 7, 2008 05:01 AM

Exactly what u need?
I think you pointer is not getting proper object to invoke the method. I will suggest try to access another method just to print anything, if it doesn't work then it's problem not getting access the method, then u will find the reason behind that. Let me know if u have any more doubt.
About | Sitemap | Contact