Using Netbeans profiler - profiling a remote solaris sparc - jaxb problem
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   G_B
Posted On:   Saturday, March 29, 2008 08:22 AM

Greetings. I'm developing a software using the jaxb for xml related tasks. When trying the remote option for the built in profiler of NetBeans 6 (running on a remote Solarix box) my app wouldn't run and a nasty crash (jaxb - cant find a certain class/method) is thrown. I must add that running the remote app straight - without loading the profiler agent - is working just fine. Whenever I add this -agent flag everything goes to hell. Could this be a problem of the agent using its own jaxb impl? Is it possible that once the agent is loaded it comes *first* in the class path and as such, I'm unable of using my own jaxb? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. R.    More>>

Greetings.

I'm developing a software using the jaxb for xml related tasks. When trying the remote option for the built in profiler of NetBeans 6 (running on a remote Solarix box) my app wouldn't run and a nasty crash (jaxb - cant find a certain class/method) is thrown. I must add that running the remote app straight - without loading the profiler agent - is working just fine. Whenever I add this -agent flag everything goes to hell.

Could this be a problem of the agent using its own jaxb impl? Is it possible that once the agent is loaded it comes *first* in the class path and as such, I'm unable of using my own jaxb?

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
R.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact