How to locate remote EJB 3.0
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Al_VZD
Posted On:   Thursday, February 14, 2008 09:51 AM

Hi, I am new to Java EE programmation and I need to use a stateful session bean in an academic application. The problem is, I'm having serious difficulties in finding how to lookup for it using JNDI and the method locate(). It works in a local context but I can't find how to make it work from a remote context. Also, as I am using Sun Java Application Server 9 and the latest EJB specification, I saw some example using the directive @EJB before declaring the remote object. As usual, this works perfectly in a local context. I wondered how to use it to call a distant application server. Thank you a lot for your time. Al.    More>>

Hi,

I am new to Java EE programmation and I need to use a stateful session bean in an academic application.

The problem is, I'm having serious difficulties in finding how to lookup for it using JNDI and the method locate(). It works in a local context but I can't find how to make it work from a remote context.

Also, as I am using Sun Java Application Server 9 and the latest EJB specification, I saw some example using the directive @EJB before declaring the remote object. As usual, this works perfectly in a local context. I wondered how to use it to call a distant application server.

Thank you a lot for your time.

Al.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact