Connecting to RMIServer Running on Linux box(FC 5) from Windows machine(XP/2k server) or vice-versa
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Ravish_Tiwari
Posted On:   Tuesday, February 12, 2008 05:17 AM

I have developed a LAN file sharing utility using RMI. There is a Server and a Client on each machine. Server recieves the file that client has sent . I am able to transfer files between 2 Windows machine. Application is running fine on my Linux box but no one can connect to Linux machine, nor I can connect any windows machine. When I run application in console mode, I got this exception. A Remote Exception was thrown when requesting the FileDropServices java.rmi.ConnectIOException: Exception creating connection to: 192.168.0.34; nested exception is:       java.net.NoRouteToHostException: No route to host    More>>
I have developed a LAN file sharing utility using RMI.

There is a Server and a Client on each machine.

Server recieves the file that client has sent .

I am able to transfer files between 2 Windows machine.

Application is running fine on my Linux box but no one can connect to Linux machine, nor I can connect any windows machine.

When I run application in console mode, I got this exception.

A Remote Exception was thrown when requesting the FileDropServices

java.rmi.ConnectIOException: Exception creating connection to: 192.168.0.34; nested exception is:

java.net.NoRouteToHostException: No route to host

please tell me connect to a Linux RMI Server machine from Windows RMI cleint or vice-versa.    <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact