dcsimg
problem in creating stub class
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   monalisa_gupta
Posted On:   Friday, February 1, 2008 12:12 PM

hello everybody, I am very new in RMI.I wrote a Server.java class by implementing an interface.Then I wrote Client.java.I made the class files of all the 3 by compling by javac.Then I wrote in the command prompt 'start rmiregistry' where the following message came and one file named rmiregistry.exe.stackdump was created. 6 [main] rmiregistry 3644 _cygtls::handle_exceptions: Exception: STATUS_AC CESS_VIOLATION 1100 [main] rmiregistry 3644 open_stackdumpfile: Dumping stack trace to rmire gistry.exe.stackdump when I wrote rmic Server one file rmic.exe.stackdump was created. I am using jdk 1.5.0_01 and simply using notepad to do all this.Is there any other software ne   More>>

hello everybody,

I am very new in RMI.I wrote a Server.java class by implementing an interface.Then I wrote Client.java.I made the class files of all the 3 by compling by javac.Then I wrote in the command prompt 'start rmiregistry' where the following message came and one file named rmiregistry.exe.stackdump was created.

6 [main] rmiregistry 3644 _cygtls::handle_exceptions: Exception: STATUS_AC
CESS_VIOLATION

1100 [main] rmiregistry 3644 open_stackdumpfile: Dumping stack trace to rmire
gistry.exe.stackdump

when I wrote

rmic Server
one file rmic.exe.stackdump was created.

I am using jdk 1.5.0_01 and simply using notepad to do all this.Is there any other software needed to do RMI.What was gone wrong .Thanks in advance    <<Less

Re: problem in creating stub class

Posted By:   Robert_Lybarger  
Posted On:   Friday, February 1, 2008 02:00 PM

The tools should definitely never cause that behavior, and I've never heard of that happening. While this may mean part of your java toolset is corrupted in some fashion, it more likely means there is some problem in your operating system / configuration as a whole. I doubt anyone will really be able to help, other than recommend you try on another machine, maybe, and use a known-good installation of the JDK that you get from java.sun.com.
About | Sitemap | Contact