Ajax calls are not rendering the huge data on the screen.
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Siri_N
Posted On:   Wednesday, January 30, 2008 01:47 AM

Hi, In our application, when there is a huge data from database, ajax calls are not rendering the data on the browser. For exampele, I have a option box, where in one scenario, it has to load thousands of records from database. When I use regular JSP/Struts I can get the data. But when I am using ajax call, ajaxEngine.sendRequest(); data is not rendered on the browser. I checked the log, data is returned from the struts action class. I observed this behavior in another scenario too, where huge data needs to be displayed in html table rows. Is there a specific way to populate the database records in Ajax? I need to finish this functionality in this week. If someone   More>>

Hi,

In our application, when there is a huge data from database, ajax calls are not rendering the data on the browser.

For exampele, I have a option box, where in one scenario, it has to load thousands of records from database.
When I use regular JSP/Struts I can get the data. But when I am using ajax call, ajaxEngine.sendRequest(); data is not rendered on the browser. I checked the log, data is returned from the struts action class.

I observed this behavior in another scenario too, where huge data needs to be displayed in html table rows.

Is there a specific way to populate the database records in Ajax?

I need to finish this functionality in this week. If someone has any idea, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Siri.

<<Less

Re: Ajax calls are not rendering the huge data on the screen.

Posted By:   Christopher_Koenigsberg  
Posted On:   Sunday, February 3, 2008 05:31 PM

I thought there was a limit, on how many "option" elements could be inside a single "select", and the limit was like 256? (definitely less than 1000).
About | Sitemap | Contact