INTRODUCTION,HISTORY of AJAX
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   smrithi_raj
Posted On:   Wednesday, January 9, 2008 08:06 AM

All the possible introduction to AJAX have been discussed here in my blog http://newtechies.blogspot.com
You could refer this for some information on Ajax and this is purely for the persons who are interested in learning Ajax. I have collected some information that would be useful for beginners to learn ajax and start off using it in their web-applications. Enjoy Ajaxing!

Re: INTRODUCTION,HISTORY of AJAX

Posted By:   Stephen_McConnell  
Posted On:   Wednesday, January 9, 2008 01:01 PM

Cool. It's nice to see this type of collection.

I'm actually doing some interesting work with Ajax. My client is an AS/400 shop and we are doing some Ajax work connecting to some RPG ILE CGI programs. It works rather well. Having been a Java Snob for around 10 years, learning RPG IV has been a trip, but I'm having fun...

As of yet, there are no JSON interfaces on the RPG side, so we are using XML as the protocol. But other than that, the client side works just as well as if I were connecting to a Java app... As a matter of fact, I prototype the Javascript interface on my local computer with Java and then write the RPG interface on the AS/400. It works seamlessly.

I've been using Prototype as a library, but am also looking at JQuery sort of playing around with...

Thanks for the link.

Stephen McConnell

About | Sitemap | Contact