dcsimg
Bluetooth On/Off Setting using J2ME
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   J2ME_Researcher
Posted On:   Wednesday, November 21, 2007 11:17 PM

Hi everybody Actually now I'm doing r&d for my project(J2ME application). My application is using the bluetooth detection to download contents from server. There is one of the requirements that I'm still not really sure whether J2ME can do it or not which is:- "Controlling bluetooth on/off/discoverable state returned to its previous state after the application is run." For example, if bluetooth connection of the hp currently off, so when user run the application without on the Bluetooth yet, then the application automatically make the bluetooth on. After the user stop running the application, the bluetooth will automatically come back to turn off as its previous state. Anybody who have info/references, plea   More>>

Hi everybody

Actually now I'm doing r&d for my project(J2ME application). My application is using the bluetooth detection to download contents from server. There is one of the requirements that I'm still not really sure whether J2ME can do it or not which is:-

"Controlling bluetooth on/off/discoverable state returned to its previous state after the application is run." For example, if bluetooth connection of the hp currently off, so when user run the application without on the Bluetooth yet, then the application automatically make the bluetooth on. After the user stop running the application, the bluetooth will automatically come back to turn off as its previous state.

Anybody who have info/references, please help me. Tq.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact