JSF validation Error
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   zahida_parveen
Posted On:   Saturday, September 1, 2007 07:33 AM

Hi, I am facing a strange behaviour of JSF. I have an input form with a single input controll to take name and a command button to search the matching records, as entered in the name feild. On pressing this command button the records are fetched well. Then i choose a record and move to an edit page. All had been working fine. But when I changed the backed-end action method's logic for search, I started receiving the validation error. With change in search logic, the records are again fetched well but the validation problem occurs when I choose a record and want to go to Edit screen by pressing a command button. Can any one please tell me what can be the reason for this strange behavior of same jsf page on simply changing the logic    More>>

Hi,

I am facing a strange behaviour of JSF. I have an input form with a single input controll to take name and a command button to search the matching records, as entered in the name feild. On pressing this command button the records are fetched well. Then i choose a record and move to an edit page. All had been working fine.
But when I changed the backed-end action method's logic for search, I started receiving the validation error. With change in search logic, the records are again fetched well but the validation problem occurs when I choose a record and want to go to Edit screen by pressing a command button.

Can any one please tell me what can be the reason for this strange behavior of same jsf page on simply changing the logic of action method.

Thanks,
zahida

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact