What are the PCE memory adresses?
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   peter_chu
Posted On:   Wednesday, August 22, 2007 04:04 AM

I'm trying to use some ASM code in a native library to read from and write data to the PCE lines, which i've got hooked up to another chip. (i'm using the 4 pce lines to transfer data from the ds80c400 to the other chip, to display messages on the LCD connected to the second chip) i've been able to create a naive ASm library and load it into my (Java) program without any problems, and the function calls work as they should. (etsted by putting println's before and after) my ASM code just doesn't appear to be doing anything. my guess is i've got the wrong memory adress Does anybody here know what the adresses for the 4 PCE lines are? (and if i'm wrong and it's not just a bit you can read, how the hell do i read/change th   More>>

I'm trying to use some ASM code in a native library to read from and write data to the PCE lines, which i've got hooked up to another chip. (i'm using the 4 pce lines to transfer data from the ds80c400 to the other chip, to display messages on the LCD connected to the second chip)

i've been able to create a naive ASm library and load it into my (Java) program without any problems, and the function calls work as they should. (etsted by putting println's before and after)

my ASM code just doesn't appear to be doing anything.
my guess is i've got the wrong memory adress

Does anybody here know what the adresses for the 4 PCE lines are? (and if i'm wrong and it's not just a bit you can read, how the hell do i read/change the status of the pins?)

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact