dcsimg
writing a book about j2me
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Daniel_Rahmanzadeh
Posted On:   Sunday, August 19, 2007 04:30 AM

i want to write a book about j2me(not english) . I am confused about what topics really need to be covered. it won't be a reference book but a book with 300 pages that makes developers to enter j2me mood. I am posting my intended index of the book. Please let me know if you feel that a subject is not important to be covered or there is a subject that should be covered. Thanks! introduction to j2me introduction to CLDC and MIDP Architecture of a MIDP application high level user interface and events data persistency low level user interface generic connection framework optimizing j2me apps MM API internationalization bluetooth and obex SMS and MMS    More>>

i want to write a book about j2me(not english) . I am confused about what topics really need to be covered. it won't be a reference book but a book with 300 pages that makes developers to enter j2me mood.
I am posting my intended index of the book. Please let me know if you feel that a subject is not important to be covered or there is a subject that should be covered.
Thanks!

introduction to j2me
introduction to CLDC and MIDP
Architecture of a MIDP application
high level user interface and events
data persistency
low level user interface
generic connection framework
optimizing j2me apps
MM API
internationalization
bluetooth and obex
SMS and MMS

An introduction to Wireless Networks(Appendix)
Quick introduction to java programming language(Appendix)
Sample Project(Appedix)

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact