dcsimg
Tomcat Session Replication with JDBC Store
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   carl_mountain
Posted On:   Thursday, August 16, 2007 01:57 PM

Hello all, I am using Tomcat v 5.5.17 on Windows 2003 Server, as a web server/ Web container. One of the requirements is to implement Session replication between 4 Tomcat instances (on 2 different Web Server boxes). I have created a manager element in the Context.xml to write the session to the database. It works ok to replicate the session and close when logging out etc. But at a point in the application, where we need to browse the PC to add a file as an attachment, it loses the session. if I remove the replication (uncomment the manager element) it works ok. But it fails when I am writing the session to the database. Can anyone tell me what this problem is and how to fix it. Need he   More>>

Hello all,
I am using Tomcat v 5.5.17 on Windows 2003 Server, as a web server/ Web container.

One of the requirements is to implement Session replication between 4 Tomcat instances (on 2 different Web Server boxes).

I have created a manager element in the Context.xml to write the session to the database. It works ok to replicate the session and close when logging out etc.

But at a point in the application, where we need to browse the PC to add a file as an attachment, it loses the session.

if I remove the replication (uncomment the manager element) it works ok. But it fails when I am writing the session to the database.

Can anyone tell me what this problem is and how to fix it.
Need help.
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
CM

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact