dcsimg
questions not answered
4 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Sucheta_Patil
Posted On:   Wednesday, July 18, 2007 09:46 AM

hello

I raised the question with a hope to get an answer.

Most of the time the qns are not answered.Why and how is the site in running?

Shut down the forum.

thankyou

Re[2]: questions not answered

Posted By:   Anonymous  
Posted On:   Tuesday, August 14, 2007 03:49 AM

I agree.. Instead of making a giving such whining... Better make a way to make your questions clearer... Clear questions gets clearer answer...

Re: questions not answered

Posted By:   Anonymous  
Posted On:   Tuesday, July 24, 2007 04:56 AM

I wont say that most of the questions arent answered. I havent a statistic about all questions on JGuru, but as I can see, many are.

And why should be shut down the Forum? It would be easier for if you just dont visit it.

Posted By:   Robert_Lybarger  
Posted On:   Wednesday, July 18, 2007 06:44 PM

If you don't like the way your questions are being answered (or not) by people volunteering their free time here -- getting nothing in return but antagonism by people like yourself (and if very lucky, a 'thank you') -- then please feel free to go ask questions somewhere else. Better yet, go start your own forum so you can run it any way you want to. Those people that spend time here answering questions they have the answers for won't shed the first little tear.

Posted By:   WarnerJan_Veldhuis  
Posted On:   Wednesday, July 18, 2007 10:10 AM

I have reviewed all your questions. They are either too long, or unclear. People actually say that as well. Remember that no one is going to read a story about server01 on the first floor, because no one cares about the first floor. Get to the point. Be clear. And with comments like this, I'll be happy to tell you to **** off in the first place.

This is a forum where professional developers put in their free time to help people with their Java things.

Edited by Admin
About | Sitemap | Contact