eclipse deployment is not generating class files in jboss/server/all/deploy/war/WEB-INF/classes
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   suc_Jag
Posted On:   Tuesday, July 3, 2007 04:37 PM

I have been struggling a lot with this problem I have web app with source/src for java source files and source/web for web content. The problem i am facing is when i deploy the application in eclipse, It is deploying the application. But not generating the .class files in /server/all/deploy/my_war_folder/WEB-INF/classes. Because of that i am getting ClassNotFoundException when i start jboss. I tried all the possible ways but couldn't figure out why the elipse is not generating class files. Can somebody help me on this. Do I need to do some configuration with output files?? Thanks in advance.    More>>

I have been struggling a lot with this problem

I have web app with source/src for java source files and source/web for web content.

The problem i am facing is when i deploy the application in eclipse, It is deploying the application. But not generating the .class files in /server/all/deploy/my_war_folder/WEB-INF/classes.

Because of that i am getting ClassNotFoundException when i start jboss.

I tried all the possible ways but couldn't figure out why the elipse is not generating class files.

Can somebody help me on this. Do I need to do some configuration with output files??

Thanks in advance.

<<Less

Re: eclipse deployment is not generating class files in jboss/server/all/deploy/war/WEB-INF/classes

Posted By:   Manassa_M  
Posted On:   Wednesday, July 18, 2007 04:24 AM

see /server/default/work/jboss.web/localhost/my_war_folder/WEB-INF/classes

or

/server/default/my_war_folder/WEB-INF/classes

About | Sitemap | Contact