dcsimg
ANT javac says 'System out of resources..'
2 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Muhammad_Ishaq
Posted On:   Wednesday, June 20, 2007 08:26 AM

Hi, Here's a portion of my build.xml The project is really large (around 5,000 source files), so when I run the compile task, it terminates after some time (around 80 seconds) with the following error: [javac] [parsing started C:Documents and SettingsishaqMy DocumentsworkspaceseclipseppcsrccomcgcesddaoCPDInterfaceDAO.java] [javac] [parsing completed 1247ms] .... (more files are parsed) .... [javac] [parsing started C:Documents and SettingsishaqMy DocumentsworkspaceseclipseppcsrccomcgcesddaoCPOInterfaceDAO.java] [javac] The system is out of resources.    More>>

Hi,

Here's a portion of my build.xml

The project is really large (around 5,000 source files), so when I run the compile task, it terminates after some time (around 80 seconds) with the following error:

[javac] [parsing started C:Documents and SettingsishaqMy DocumentsworkspaceseclipseppcsrccomcgcesddaoCPDInterfaceDAO.java]
[javac] [parsing completed 1247ms]
(more files are parsed)
[javac] [parsing started C:Documents and SettingsishaqMy DocumentsworkspaceseclipseppcsrccomcgcesddaoCPOInterfaceDAO.java]
[javac] The system is out of resources.
[javac] Consult the following stack trace for details.
[javac] java.lang.OutOfMemoryError

BUILD FAILED

Any ideas how can I fix this?

Regards,

MI    <<Less

Re: ANT javac says 'System out of resources..'

Posted By:   Anonymous  
Posted On:   Monday, July 2, 2007 04:49 AM

Hi, I have the same problem, but find way to resolve it. Try next:

Bye, good luck.

Re: ANT javac says 'System out of resources..'

Posted By:   Robert_Lybarger  
Posted On:   Wednesday, June 20, 2007 09:06 AM

Anyone know if the usual "-X" heap size args work on 'javac'? I can't be bothered to look it up right now...
About | Sitemap | Contact