dcsimg
Does Ajax code run on Netscape / mozzialla Browser
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   sanjeev_kumar
Posted On:   Wednesday, May 30, 2007 07:50 AM

I wrote sample AJAX code which is working fine in IE but not in Nescape/Mozilla.Please tell me how to solve this problem. Please send me the sample code.

Re: Does Ajax code run on Netscape / mozzialla Browser

Posted By:   Robert_Lybarger  
Posted On:   Wednesday, May 30, 2007 09:01 AM

Dear, sweet $DEITY in $HOLYPLACE ... you not only want someone to send you code, but you completely omit any information about the problem. Are you completely serious?! Assuming you might have tried the code in a firefox browser, you bother even checking what the error console might be telling you?!

That said, I haven't seen netscape in over five years. The only people that use it still are companies entrenched in last decade's technology and/or suckers who get it bundled with an "install disc" for internet service. [rolls eyes.] But yes, AJAX techniques work just fine in mozilla browsers. Actually it tends to work better there than in IE. Here's what you need to do, though:

1. Learn how to use google to search for any of the billions of AJAX examples already in existence, rather than bothering any of us here to *WASTE* our precious, volunteer time doing it again. You might try keywords "AJAX tutorial" or "AJAX example".

2. Actually bother to read enough that you understand what the technology is about instead of just copy-and-pasting some stuff you saw somewhere on some guy's website, then deciding that, somehow, a complete family of browsers can't support it.

About | Sitemap | Contact