dcsimg
I got problem using XSL. I can't extract all information to the html and is suppose to see 15 rows, all filled. Help Please!!!!!!
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Angel_Colon
Posted On:   Sunday, May 20, 2007 09:04 PM

Catalog Sweater -------------------------------------- This is my XSL -------------------------------------- --> Description: , ITEM NUMBER COLOR GENDER SIZE PRICE - $ ---------------------------- This is my XML ---------------------------- <?xml version="1.0"?> <?xml:stylesheet type = "text/xsl" href = "   More>>
Catalog Sweater

--------------------------------------
This is my XSL
--------------------------------------

-->

Description: ,

ITEM NUMBER COLOR GENDER SIZE PRICE
- $

----------------------------
This is my XML
----------------------------
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<?xml:stylesheet type = "text/xsl" href = "catalog.xsl"?>

QWZ5671

Red
Burgundy

Red
Burgundy

RRX9856

Red
Navy
Burgundy

Red
Navy
Burgundy
Black

Navy
Black

Burgundy
Black

<<Less

Re: I got problem using XSL. I can't extract all information to the html and is suppose to see 15 rows, all filled. Help Please!!!!!!

Posted By:   Robert_Lybarger  
Posted On:   Sunday, May 20, 2007 10:18 PM

Hard to say for sure since you didn't escape the < and > characters in the code pieces you posted, so some of it got interpreted literally as table pieces, and not as code content. (Please preview and re-edit the post before committing it.) But I'm willing to guess that:

1. You want the for-each to select 'product' nodes, not the first product's first item's first size's color swatches.

2. You want the table row stuff to actually be inside the for-each tag, which otherwise is doing nothing.

3. You then want all the value-of tags to properly "select" something that makes sense relative to the currently selected 'product' node. I can't imagine any of your value-of tags, as written, will do anything more meaninful than come up empty or cause a transform error/exception.

... but like I said -- hard to say for sure.
About | Sitemap | Contact