dcsimg
how to use ajax IN FOLLOWING LOGIC
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   sam_mas
Posted On:   Tuesday, April 10, 2007 11:24 AM

actually i m doin a project using ajax tech...its basically on mumbai traffic info.in which we are using apllet servlet communication.... In our site whenever client enters source & destination from applet,the request goes to server(servlet)and server takes source and destination,Using database(ms access) serverlet make a array of data(matrix) which is pass to applet on client side.Duty of applet is to take that array and draw a whole path of that data.. but now we want to use a ajax technology in which we dont want a WHOLE PATH,we need a part of WHOLE PATH after some time of interval.. for example..if person travels from particular source to a particular destination..he will fst enter source & dest...servlet process reques   More>>

actually i m doin a project using ajax tech...its basically on mumbai traffic info.in which we are using apllet servlet communication....
In our site whenever client enters source & destination from applet,the request goes to server(servlet)and
server takes source and destination,Using database(ms access) serverlet make a array of data(matrix) which is pass to applet on client side.Duty of applet is to take that array and draw a whole path of that data..
but now we want to use a ajax technology in which we dont want a WHOLE PATH,we need a part of WHOLE PATH after some time of interval..
for example..if person travels from particular source to a particular destination..he will fst enter source & dest...servlet process request & send matrix to applet now applet will display whole path from source to destination.... < < ....we need that when applet gets a whole path...there has to be some AJAX tech.by which the WHOLE PATH will be displayed path PART BY PART....i.e: suppese traveling from source A to destination D..having two intemediate station name as B & D.NOW WHEN USER ENTERS THE SOURCE AS 'A' THEN REQUEST GO TO SERVER.SERVER WILL SEND WHOLE PATH FROM 'A' TO 'D' TO BROWSER.NOW DUTY OF BROWSER TO SEND THAT PATH PART BY PART MEANS FST IT WILL SEND 'A' TO 'B' & WHEN A PERSON REACH AT B
THEN HE WILL GET ANOTHER PART FROM 'B' TO 'C'...AGAIN WHEN HE WILL REACH AT C THEN HE WIILL GET ANOTHER PART 'C' TO 'D'

SO PLZZZZZZZZ HELP ME...IF U CAN SEND ANY CODE RELATED TO ABOVE LOGIC ..PLZZZZZZZZZZ DO IT ......CHEERS FOR AJAX

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact