JSF developers in San Francisco looking for job?
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   alyssa_nelson
Posted On:   Monday, April 9, 2007 03:57 PM

I have a uniquely exciting position for a JSF developer!!! Instead of working with an existing framework, you would be building an entirely new JSF framework from scratch-- creatively contributing to the design itself! If you, or someone you know with JSF experience is interested, please let me know. This position is rare and too great to pass up! alyssa@rgatech.com or (415) 951-8051 ext 1306.

Re: JSF developers in San Francisco looking for job?

Posted By:   WarnerJan_Veldhuis  
Posted On:   Monday, April 9, 2007 04:23 PM

Just out of curiosity: are you aware that spamming our forums with ads is nasty and "not done" according to the current netiquette? It shows you're desperate and the spam-run will probably have the opposite effect. Besides, the owners of these forums should charge you big time for using their resources for commercial activities.

But just to give you a chance, I took a peek at your website (which I guess was rgatech.com). From your contact page:

Mutual satisfaction is the only means to success. Our win-win-win contingency fee and contract rate arrangements make us true partners with our clients and candidates. RGA's exclusive team-oriented process pools the resources and energy of many experienced recruiters and contacts to insure fulfillment of your needs. Our honest and realistic approach to recruiting dictates that RGA does not entice or lure engineers from their employers. We represent only high caliber technical professionals who have committed to making a change required by career goals.

It gave me a good laugh. It filled my bullshit-bingo card in one go.

These forums are a meeting place for people sharing a common interest. They shouldn't be considered a way to get free advertising material out to us. If you'd like to advertise, feel free to contact jGuru about banners and text ads.
About | Sitemap | Contact