dcsimg
About Image.createImage
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   t_mw
Posted On:   Friday, March 23, 2007 12:23 PM

I would like to ask some question on Image.createImage. In my program, I use it to show the image on the screen of the mobile, it works completely ok with those .png picture. I use ImageReady to edit it and all the things work well. However, recently I would like to add some of the pictures (for example, orginally there is an image on the screen, and when I press a particular button, another image will come out with the same size), nevertheless, the screen show nothing and just a blank page. I have tried using emulator to test it and it said NullPointerException.....The more strange thing is, when I replace one of these pictures using ImageReady to edit with same size and same filename, it cannot work also. After that, I tried to put the original picture back, but    More>>

I would like to ask some question on Image.createImage. In my program, I use it to show the image on the screen of the mobile, it works completely ok with those .png picture. I use ImageReady to edit it and all the things work well. However, recently I would like to add some of the pictures (for example, orginally there is an image on the screen, and when I press a particular button, another image will come out with the same size), nevertheless, the screen show nothing and just a blank page. I have tried using emulator to test it and it said NullPointerException.....The more strange thing is, when I replace one of these pictures using ImageReady to edit with same size and same filename, it cannot work also. After that, I tried to put the original picture back, but it simply doesn't work. I need to replace the whole folder which is inside the WTK22 so as to make it work!!! Why is it so strange?! I just can't even replace a picture in the program......I really can't figure out what's the program and how to fix it.....Can anyone kindly help me on it??
Thanks a lot!

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact