JScrollPane with NetBeans
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   real_napster
Posted On:   Sunday, March 11, 2007 12:46 AM

Hi members, Now a days i am developing my academic project and using netbeans for the same. My problem is as follows: I have one registration form which is quite big in size so it goes out of screen whenever i execute the application. Now i want to add a JScrollPane to the form. My form i divided into various panels so i need the scroll pane to work for all panels simultaneously. I want to add jscrollpane to form so that whenever a user uses the scrollpane the bottom part of the form(i mean hidden part) should become visible so that values can be inserted there. Kindly help me do the same through netbeans. Each and every help will be highly appreciated. Kindly help me as soon as possible. regards REAL   More>>

Hi members,

Now a days i am developing my academic project and using netbeans for the same. My problem is as follows:

I have one registration form which is quite big in size so it goes out of screen whenever i execute the application. Now i want to add a JScrollPane to the form. My form i divided into various panels so i need the scroll pane to work for all panels simultaneously. I want to add jscrollpane to form so that whenever a user uses the scrollpane the bottom part of the form(i mean hidden part) should become visible so that values can be inserted there. Kindly help me do the same through netbeans.

Each and every help will be highly appreciated. Kindly help me as soon as possible.

regards
REALNAPSTER

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact