how to read multiple files from two diff directory
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   kom_sutaria
Posted On:   Friday, February 16, 2007 12:13 PM

Hi! I am student and beginner of java.This might be the stupid question but i really need some advice. I need to read a two files from two diff directory and need to find a pairfrequency of different combination of pair of words.(one from T1 file (from dir1 ) and other from T2 files (dir 2)). and need to repeate this for all remaining files from both directories. This files are in xml and sax parser throws me NodeList. example T1 T2 a,b,c a1,b1,c1 i need to find a a1 ,a b1,a c1,b a1,b b1,b c1 and it's frequency as well as document frequency (no of doc where this term appear)... DO i use multithreading to read files or do sequencially and how d   More>>

Hi!
I am student and beginner of java.This might be the stupid question but i really need some advice.

I need to read a two files from two diff directory and need to find a pairfrequency of different combination of pair of words.(one from T1 file (from dir1 ) and other from T2 files (dir 2)).
and need to repeate this for all remaining files from both directories.
This files are in xml and sax parser throws me NodeList.

example
T1 T2
a,b,c a1,b1,c1

i need to find a a1 ,a b1,a c1,b a1,b b1,b c1 and it's frequency as well as document frequency (no of doc where this term appear)...

DO i use multithreading to read files or do sequencially and how do i make my code platform independent.
Can someone suggest me some ways to handle this task.

Thanks
kom

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact