How to use locale attribute of html:errors ?
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Ja_vardhan
Posted On:   Tuesday, November 21, 2006 06:39 AM

Folks, I am using validator framework in my application and trying to show the error messages in multiple languages. For this I am having property files for differant languages. I read from docs saying Struts automatically goes to the particular language's property file based on locale. I am using in JSP to display the error messages. Now I dont know how to use the locale attribute of this html:errors. I got the user selected locale by using the code: ------------------------------------------------------- String selectedLocale=request.getSession().getAttribute(Globals.LOCALE_KEY); ------------------------------------------------------- Now how can I pas   More>>

Folks,

I am using validator framework in my application and trying to show the error messages in multiple languages. For this I am having property files for differant languages. I read from docs saying Struts automatically goes to the particular language's property file based on locale.

I am using in JSP to display the error messages. Now I dont know how to use the locale attribute of this html:errors.

I got the user selected locale by using the code:

-------------------------------------------------------

String selectedLocale=request.getSession().getAttribute(Globals.LOCALE_KEY);

-------------------------------------------------------

Now how can I pass this selectedLocale to 'locale' attribute of html:errors ??? what I need to actually pass to that 'locale' attribute?

Pls help me.

Thanks.    <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact