Matisse disappeared in netbeans
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   omprakash_visvanathan
Posted On:   Tuesday, October 3, 2006 12:53 AM

I had earlier installed netbeans 5.0 and matisse and using both successfully. Then I saw this post that said new updates were available for matisse and I connected to the update center to get the updates. The update failed and also wiped out the matisse that was installed. All my efforts to reinstall matisse have failed. The module center lists the form editor in red and says "> java 1.5". Im not sure what that means. The Form editor properties window lists lots of errors like "Java source model should also be installed" and so on. The Java source model is already installed. My efforts to install netbean 5.5 beta 2 also failed. I have to make changes to my GUI form but can't do without matisse. I would like to know how to get mat   More>>

I had earlier installed netbeans 5.0 and matisse and using both successfully. Then I saw this post that said new updates were available for matisse and I connected to the update center to get the updates. The update failed and also wiped out the matisse that was installed. All my efforts to reinstall matisse have failed. The module center lists the form editor in red and says "> java 1.5". Im not sure what that means. The Form editor properties window lists lots of errors like "Java source model should also be installed" and so on. The Java source model is already installed.

My efforts to install netbean 5.5 beta 2 also failed. I have to make changes to my GUI form but can't do without matisse. I would like to know how to get matisse back into my netbeans 5.0.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact