svn exception (Netbeans 5.5 beta2 on Windows)
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Olivier_Vincent
Posted On:   Friday, September 22, 2006 12:22 PM

Hello, I've tried to use the Subversion module of Netbeans but I've a problem... : When I try to import into the repository, I've this exception : java.lang.AssertionError: Unable to get repository, context contains only unmanaged files! at org.netbeans.modules.subversion.Subversion.getClient(Subversion.java:213) at org.netbeans.modules.subversion.ui.commit.CommitAction.performCommit(CommitAction.java:150) at org.netbeans.modules.subversion.ui.project.ImportAction$1.perform(ImportAction.java:115) at org.netbeans.modules.subversion.client.SvnProgressSupport.performIntern(SvnProgressSupport.java:69) at org.netbeans.modules.subversion.client.SvnProgressSupport.run(SvnProgressSupport.java:62)    More>>

Hello,

I've tried to use the Subversion module of Netbeans but I've a problem... :
When I try to import into the repository, I've this exception :
java.lang.AssertionError: Unable to get repository, context contains only unmanaged files!
at org.netbeans.modules.subversion.Subversion.getClient(Subversion.java:213)
at org.netbeans.modules.subversion.ui.commit.CommitAction.performCommit(CommitAction.java:150)
at org.netbeans.modules.subversion.ui.project.ImportAction$1.perform(ImportAction.java:115)
at org.netbeans.modules.subversion.client.SvnProgressSupport.performIntern(SvnProgressSupport.java:69)
at org.netbeans.modules.subversion.client.SvnProgressSupport.run(SvnProgressSupport.java:62)
at org.openide.util.RequestProcessor$Task.run(RequestProcessor.java:499)
[catch] at org.openide.util.RequestProcessor$Processor.run(RequestProcessor.java:932)

Do I need to configure something in "C:Documents and Settingsusername.netbeans5.5beta2configsvn" ?
So, somebody can help me ?

Thanks,

Olivier

<<Less

Re: svn exception (Netbeans 5.5 beta2 on Windows)

Posted By:   Anonymous  
Posted On:   Tuesday, October 3, 2006 08:14 AM

Hello I have the same problem. I use svn 1.4.0.
About | Sitemap | Contact