dcsimg
eclipse wont let me create a project
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   charles_gardner
Posted On:   Saturday, September 9, 2006 09:34 PM

I have an old project which I have lost the .project files. It existed before but I am trying to re-establish it. If I try to get eclipse to load the project it says no project. If I try to create a new one it says it already exist. So I tried to just copy a .project file from another and change the name entry. It get an error saying the .project file has an error and the disk version has been modified (an tells me to fix it). So I have even tried to build a new project but ... didnt get the directory structure right. <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> aservers worksutils org.eclipse.jdt.core.javabuilder    More>>

I have an old project which I have lost the .project files. It existed before but I am trying to re-establish it. If I try to get eclipse to load the project it says no project. If I try to create a new one it says it already exist. So I tried to just copy a .project file from another and change the name entry. It get an error saying the .project file has an error and the disk version has been modified (an tells me to fix it).

So I have even tried to build a new project but ... didnt get the directory structure right.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

aservers

worksutils

org.eclipse.jdt.core.javabuilder

org.eclipse.jdt.core.javanature

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact