Deploy with Java Web Start
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Ramon_Valdez
Posted On:   Monday, September 4, 2006 03:56 PM

I tryied to run the example to use Web Start in http://www.netbeans.org/kb/articles/matisse-jaws.html but I have the following problems (in the Sun Java System Application Server tab) when I try to deploy in Web Start the application. com.sun.enterprise.deployment.backend.IASDeploymentException: Error loading deployment descriptors for GUIFormExamples Line 35 Column 11 -- The content of element type "web-app" must match "(icon?,display-name?,description?,distributable?,context-param*,servlet*,servlet-mapping*, session-config?,mime-mapping*,welcome-file-list?,error-page*,taglib*,resource-ref*,security-constraint*, login-config?,security-role*,env-entry*,ejb-ref*)".    More>>

I tryied to run the example to use Web Start in
http://www.netbeans.org/kb/articles/matisse-jaws.html

but I have the following problems (in the Sun Java System Application Server tab)
when I try to deploy in Web Start the application.

com.sun.enterprise.deployment.backend.IASDeploymentException: Error loading deployment descriptors for
GUIFormExamples Line 35 Column 11 -- The content of element type "web-app"
must match "(icon?,display-name?,description?,distributable?,context-param*,servlet*,servlet-mapping*,
session-config?,mime-mapping*,welcome-file-list?,error-page*,taglib*,resource-ref*,security-constraint*,
login-config?,security-role*,env-entry*,ejb-ref*)".
at com.sun.enterprise.deployment.backend.Deployer.loadDescriptors(Deployer.java:317)
at com.sun.enterprise.deployment.backend.WebModuleDeployer.deploy(WebModuleDeployer.java:169)
at com.sun.enterprise.deployment.backend.ModuleDeployer.doRequestFinish(ModuleDeployer.java:140)

I´ve followed the instructions quite right the only difference is that in my NetBeans I have registered
Sun Java System Application Server besides the bundled Tomcat.
How can I configure this application to use the bundle Tomcat instead of SJSAS.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact