interesting case:creating weblogic EJB's fails in PARALLEL mode
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   david_fass
Posted On:   Saturday, September 2, 2006 04:20 PM

I would like to build weblogic ejb's in parallel using the task with attribute parallel="true" ( ant-contrib) the problem is that ant is creating a temporary directory "ejbcgen" under my source directory.... when building weblogig ejb's in parallel ant is copying generated classes and java files for all ejb's to the ejbcgen dir and once the first ejb is finished it is deleteing the content of dir ejbcgen--> hence all generated classes for the other ejb's are deleted and it fails to create all other ejbs ( only the *.generic.jar are created for all . ( first phase) 1)how can I prevent ant to delete the ejbcgen dir? 2) Which java ANT source file should I modify to change this behaviour?    More>>

I would like to build weblogic ejb's in parallel using the task with attribute parallel="true" ( ant-contrib)
the problem is that ant is creating a temporary directory "ejbcgen" under my source directory....
when building weblogig ejb's in parallel ant is copying generated classes and java files for all ejb's to the ejbcgen dir and once the first ejb is finished it is deleteing the content of dir ejbcgen--> hence all generated classes for the other ejb's are deleted and it fails to create all other ejbs ( only the *.generic.jar are created for all . ( first phase)

1)how can I prevent ant to delete the ejbcgen dir?

2) Which java ANT source file should I modify to change this behaviour?

build.xml
-----------

Adding weblogic to classpath
classpath:${classpath}

r.dir}/(.*)" select="1" />

dir="${wls.ejb.output.dir}" suffix="${wls.ejb.suffix}.jar">

ON}/ejb-jar_2_0.dtd"/>

-----------------------------------------------------------

The error I get

[ejbc] ERROR: Could not create output jar. The error was:java.io.FileNotFoundException: ejbcgen/amdocs/ar/sessions/imple
mentation/ARBIRCMServicesBean_si2k2b_Impl.class (No such file or directory (errno:2))

[ejbc] *** Semantic Error: The input file "/amhhome/ip/ccip/mb_ccip/bb/gare/v65_0/ejbcgen/amdocs/ar/sessions/implementati
on/ARBIRDepositServicesBean_cu1syf_Impl.java" was not found.

[ejbc] *** Semantic Error: The input file "/amhhome/ip/ccip/mb_ccip/bb/gare/v65_0/ejbcgen/amdocs/ar/sessions/implementati
on/ARBIRDepositServicesBean_cu1syf_EOImpl.java" was not found.

etc...

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact