I need help...:Jbuilder MIDlets
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Vetesi_Attila
Posted On:   Wednesday, August 30, 2006 05:42 PM

Hello, I have installed JBuilder Enterprise 2005. I made a project (JDK J2ME Wireless Toolkit 2.1), and an MIDP MIDlet inside it, but when I chose "make project", the following error appeared: (...) preverify StdOut Error loading class Filesjbuilderj2mewtk2.1 inpreverify1.1.exe Error loading class midlettutorial.MIDlet1 Error loading class midlettutorial.Displayable1 Error preverifying class files And it can`t display the "design" tab: Unable to design Displayable1.java. Make sure that the file is in the current project, does not contain any syntax errors, and that all resources are compiled. cannot find symbol; symbol : variable MIDlet1, location: class mi   More>>

Hello, I have installed JBuilder Enterprise 2005. I made a project (JDK J2ME Wireless Toolkit 2.1), and an MIDP MIDlet inside it, but when I chose "make project", the following error appeared:

(...)
preverify
StdOut
Error loading class Filesjbuilderj2mewtk2.1 inpreverify1.1.exe
Error loading class midlettutorial.MIDlet1
Error loading class midlettutorial.Displayable1
Error preverifying class files

And it can`t display the "design" tab:
Unable to design Displayable1.java. Make sure that the file is in the current project, does not contain any syntax errors, and that all resources are compiled.
cannot find symbol; symbol : variable MIDlet1, location: class midlettutorial.Displayable1:39:13
Unable to design Displayable1.java. Make sure that the file is in the current project, does not contain any syntax errors, and that all resources are compiled.

What could be the problem? Thanks.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact