How to get a separate executable for the newly developed IDE using RCP intro Plugin.
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Satheesh_Palanisamy
Posted On:   Thursday, August 24, 2006 11:45 PM

I am building a new IDE through rich client application plugin (RCP application with an intro) development perspective in Eclipse IDE. In the RCP plugin development I placed my own splash screen and menu items, etc. I will execute the plugin using the Run->Run...command in eclipse IDE, which will execute with the new splash screen and with new menu items specified. Still the above said operation there is no problem, as I said I am developing a new IDE like eclipse for ARM7 and I need to run the IDE separately through an EXE (Like eclipse.exe to run the eclipse IDE). But I can’t able to define an EXE separately for my newly developed IDE.Kindly help me regarding this problem. Thanks & regards, Satheesh.P, Software Engineer,   More>>

I am building a new IDE through rich client application plugin (RCP application with an intro) development perspective in Eclipse IDE. In the RCP plugin development I placed my own splash screen and menu items, etc. I will execute the plugin using the Run->Run...command in eclipse IDE, which will execute with the new splash screen and with new menu items specified. Still the above said operation there is no problem, as I said I am developing a new IDE like eclipse for ARM7 and I need to run the IDE separately through an EXE (Like eclipse.exe to run the eclipse IDE). But I can’t able to define an EXE separately for my newly developed IDE.Kindly help me regarding this problem.

Thanks & regards,

Satheesh.P,

Software Engineer,
Trioz Technologies.    <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact