Displaying multiple images in a jsp using struts
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   A_Rao
Posted On:   Tuesday, June 6, 2006 04:05 PM

Hi, Would anyone know how to display multiple images on a jsp page using struts? I'm uploading photos from a user into a database and want to display the added photos to the user as thumbnails. I know how to display one photo at a time using the following: But how do I go about displaying multiple images using the same servlet? I do not have an img id that I can send for each image to be displayed. I'm retrieving all images that belong to a particular set and want to display them in a row one by one to the user. I've hunted all over the web for a solution as well as referred to a few books with no luck. I would be very grateful for any insight anyone can provide...I'm really stumped. Thanks very much!    More>>

Hi,

Would anyone know how to display multiple images on a jsp page using struts? I'm uploading photos from a user into a database and want to display the added photos to the user as thumbnails. I know how to display one photo at a time using the following:

But how do I go about displaying multiple images using the same servlet? I do not have an img id that I can send for each image to be displayed. I'm retrieving all images that belong to a particular set and want to display them in a row one by one to the user. I've hunted all over the web for a solution as well as referred to a few books with no luck. I would be very grateful for any insight anyone can provide...I'm really stumped. Thanks very much!
   <<Less

Re: Displaying multiple images in a jsp using struts

Posted By:   Christopher_Koenigsberg  
Posted On:   Sunday, June 11, 2006 01:19 PM

I do not have an img id that I can send for each image to be displayed.

But that is exactly what you need.

About | Sitemap | Contact