dcsimg
Terminated, exit value:128
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Tuesday, June 6, 2006 05:07 AM

Hi, I am trying to run my java application from eclipse and it is giving me the following error Terminated, exit value:128> Just to add some extra information, the application runs until after the login screen, then the application dies. Adding breakpoints in System.exit, Runtime.exit. Shutdown.exit don't catch any programmatic exits from within the application. The last finest log is of the application requesting focus on a component. It looks like the JVM crashing, but there's no obvious way to debug what is happening (I could only think of -verbose, I don't know any trace command). If anyone has seen something similar or has an idea please mention it. Also, the problem happens for l   More>>

Hi,

I am trying to run my java application from eclipse and it is giving me the following error

Terminated, exit value:128>

Just to add some extra information, the application runs until after the login screen, then the application dies. Adding breakpoints in System.exit, Runtime.exit. Shutdown.exit don't catch any programmatic exits from within the application. The last finest log is of the application requesting focus on a component.

It looks like the JVM crashing, but there's no obvious way to debug what is happening (I could only think of -verbose, I don't know any trace command).

If anyone has seen something similar or has an idea please mention it.

Also, the problem happens for launches from within eclipse, but not on the jar downloaded from server.

I have also tried re-installing JVM and eclipse but the problem persists.

Can anyone please help

Regards

Kamal

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact