Classes DateFormatZoneData_en_US not found on jvm 1.3 and 1.4
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Wednesday, May 31, 2006 09:38 AM

Hi, I have java programs and when running and I traced with truss appear the following: stat64("/program/java/text/resources/DateFormatZoneData_es_ES.class", 0xF3680778) Err#2 ENOENT stat64("/program/java/text/resources/DateFormatZoneData_es_ES.properties", 0xF36802E8) Err#2 ENOENT ("/program/java/text/resources/DateFormatZoneData_en_US.class", 0xF36802E8) Err#2 ENOENT ("/program/java/text/resources/DateFormatZoneData_en_US.properties", 0xF36802E8) Err#2 ENOENT Why not found this classes? Its a bug? The jar of jvm includes the classes DateFormatZoneData_es and DateFormatZoneData_en, but DateFormatZoneData_es_ES and DateFormatZoneData_en_US not found.    More>>

Hi,

I have java programs and when running and I traced with truss appear the following:

stat64("/program/java/text/resources/DateFormatZoneData_es_ES.class", 0xF3680778) Err#2 ENOENT
stat64("/program/java/text/resources/DateFormatZoneData_es_ES.properties", 0xF36802E8) Err#2 ENOENT
("/program/java/text/resources/DateFormatZoneData_en_US.class", 0xF36802E8) Err#2 ENOENT
("/program/java/text/resources/DateFormatZoneData_en_US.properties", 0xF36802E8) Err#2 ENOENT

Why not found this classes? Its a bug?

The jar of jvm includes the classes DateFormatZoneData_es and DateFormatZoneData_en, but DateFormatZoneData_es_ES and DateFormatZoneData_en_US not found.

The jvm by default running java programs with language and region.
If I running the java with the options:
-Duser.language=en -Duser.region=
then the jvm not prove to find nothing class, but I need to execute the java programs with both language and region (en US or es ES)

Where I find those classes? In which jar?
Why not found on the JVM of Sun?
Help!

Thanks,
Cesar Jorge

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact